Commercial Electronic Message
Mavili Elektronik Tic. ve San. A.Ş. Explicit Consent/Commercial Communication Permission for Commercial Communication
All kinds of information, advertisements, campaigns, activities, opportunities, etc. about the services we have provided. I accept that messages are sent to me via e-mail / SMS, I know that I have the right to request that the shipments be stopped free of charge by reaching the contact numbers provided under this form, that the information I have provided on the “information registration” page on the website is now and prospective statistical and survey studies. I also approve/permit to the recording and processing of my personal data that I shared on the “information registration” page for the above activities.
Adress : Şerifali Mahallesi Kutup Sokak No:27/1-2-4 Ümraniye / İstanbul
Website : www.mavili.com.tr/en
Kep Address : email@example.com
We,as Mavili Elektronik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), use a number of technologies such as cookies, pixels, GIFs, etc. to improve your experience when you use or visit our websites (the “Site”), our applications, or any other online or offline channels we offer to you in the digital environment (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Platform”).
We use these technologies in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, in particular the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (the “Law on PPD”).
The purpose of this Cookie Disclosure Text is to provide you with information regarding the processing of personal data obtained through the processing of personal data by collecting personal data such as cookies and pixels used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we would like to explain to you which types of cookies we use on our site and application and how you can control such cookies.
We, as Company, may stop using the cookies on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to amend the terms of this Cookie Disclosure Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Disclosure Text shall be effective when published on the site or the application or in any public media. You can find the date of the last update at the end of this text.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. In some cases, we may combine third-party Cookies developed by our Company with your personal information that you provide or obtain to us, but cookies cannot be used alone to reveal your identity to us. Cookies can be used on the Site to improve your experience.
You can find detailed information about the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company in Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy. You can obtain our Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy from our service addresses.
The Method of Personal Data Collection and its Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected on the basis of legal reasons for the legitimate interest of our Company through cookies in the electronic environment when you visit our website or use our application. Your collected personal data may also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Disclosure Text within the scope of the conditions and purposes of personal data processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
To Whom and for What Purpose Such Personal Data may be Transferred
We, as Company, may share your personal data under this Cookie Disclosure Text with our suppliers, legally competent public institutions and legally authorized private persons as limited to the realization of the below mentioned purposes and in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
– To perform the basic functions required for the operation of the site and the application. For example, logged-in members do not need to re-enter a password when visiting different pages on the Site.
– To analyze the Site and the application, to increase the performance of the Site and the application. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site operates, determining the number of visitors to the Site and making performance adjustments accordingly, or facilitating visitors to find what they are looking for.
– To increase the functionality of the site and the application and to provide a user friendly environment. For example, sharing on third-party social media channels through the Site.
Cookies Used in Our Site and Application
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site and application. We use both firstparty cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by the servers other than the site you visit) on our site and application. The data received through cookies and other applications are kept anonymous and processed in all systems.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
– Although the preferences vary depending on the browser used, the general explanation can be found at https://www.aboutcookies.org/ Choices regarding cookies may need to be made separately for each device that the visitor uses to access the Platform.
– Click here to turn off the cookies managed by Google Analytics.
– Click here to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
– Preferences for cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
– The settings menu on the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on the mobile devices.
– You can customize your preferences for cookies by changing your browser settings.
What are your Rights As a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the Law on PPD, the data owners have the following rights,
– To know if their personal data has been processed or not,
– If their personal data has been processed, to request information in this regard,
– To know the purpose of processing of their personal data and whether or not such has been used for its intended purpose,
– To know the identities of the domestic or foreign third parties to which their data has been transferred,
– To request the correction of their personal data in case of incomplete or inaccurate data, to request that this correction be communicated to third persons to which such personal data has been transferred in the first place,
– Although their personal data has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law on the PPD and other related laws, to request the deletion or destruction of their personal data in case the reasons that require such processing cease to exist, and to request that this action be communicated to third persons to which such personal data has been transferred,
– To object to any negative result arising against such person out of analyzing such processed data exclusively through automated systems,
– To request compensation for any loss suffered by you in case your personal data is processed in violation of the relevant legislation.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form . Depending on the nature of your request, your submission shall be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days in any case; however, if this operation requires any cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
As Data Owner, you can obtain the PDPL Application Form at: http://www.mavili.com.tr/en