Explicit Consent Text
Subject to your explicit consent;
a) Processed Personel Datas and Collection Methods:
Personal datas that received subject to explicit consent and collection methods of this datas should be explain. (VERBİS sisteminden kontrol edilerek orası ile uyumlu olmalı)
b) Process purposes and legal reason of processed personel datas:
Process purposes of personel datas that received subject to explicit consent should be written in this area. (VERBİS sisteminden kontrol edilerek orası ile uyumlu olmalı)
Your personal data within this scope, for the realization of the above-mentioned purposes, as specified in the relevant legislation and Article 5 of the GDPR,
• Explicit Consent
processed on a legal basis.
c) Transferring Personal Datas:
Whether there are personal datas that received subject to explicit consent should be explained in here. (VERBİS sisteminden kontrol edilerek orası ile uyumlu olmalı)
d) Your Rights Regarding Processed Personal Data:
Within the scope of Article 11 of GDPR;
- Learning whether your personel data is processed,
- Demanding informations if your personal data is processed,
- Learning process purpose of your personel data and whether they are used suitable for its purpose,
- Knowing third people who are received your personal data domestic or abroad,
- Demanding correcting your personel data if they are wrong or miss processed,
- Demanding erase or disposal your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the GDPR legislation,
- When you request the deletion or destruction of your personal data with the correction of incomplete or incorrect data, requesting that this situation be notified to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the result in case of a negative result by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems, and
• Demanding the elimination of this damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data,
you have the rights.
By clicking the “send” button on the information registration page, you will be deemed to have consented to the processing of all your personal data above, limited to the stated processing purposes, without any pressure and expressly.
Ticari Elektronik İleti
Mavili Elektronik Tic. ve San. A.Ş. Explicit Consent/Commercial Communication Permission for Commercial Communication
All kinds of information, advertisements, campaigns, activities, opportunities, etc. about the services we have provided. I accept that messages are sent to me via e-mail / SMS, I know that I have the right to request that the shipments be stopped free of charge by reaching the contact numbers provided under this form, that the information I have provided on the “information registration” page on the website is now and prospective statistical and survey studies. I also approve/permit to the recording and processing of my personal data that I shared on the “information registration” page for the above activities.
Company : Mavili Elektronik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.
Address : Şerifali Mahallesi Kutup Sokak No:27/1-2-4 Ümraniye / İstanbul
Web Site : https://www.mavili.com.tr/en/
Phone : 0 216 466 45 05
Kep Address : email@example.com
COOKIE CLARIFICATION TEXT
As Mavili Elektronik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.S.. (referred to as the “Company”), our websites (“Site”), our applications or all of our similar online or offline channels that we make available to you in the digital environment (all aforementioned channels will be collectively referred to as the “Platform”) or experience your experience during your visit. cookies, pixels, GIFs, etc. We use certain technologies (“cookies”).
The use of these technologies is carried out in accordance with the legislation we are subject to, especially the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“GDPR Law”)..
The purpose of this Cookie Clarification Text is to inform you about the processing of personal data obtained due to the processing of personal data through the collection of personal data such as cookies and pixels used during the use of the Platforms. In this text, we would like to explain to you what type of cookies we use on our site and for what purposes and how you can control these cookies.
As a company, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site and application, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site and application. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this Cookie Clarification Text at any time. Any changes made on the current Cookie Clarification Text will become effective even if they are published on the site, application or any public channel. You can find the last update date at the end of the text.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. In some cases, we may combine cookies developed by our Company or third-party Cookies with your personal information that you provide to us or that we obtain, but cookies alone cannot be used to reveal your identity to us. Cookies may be used on the Site to improve your experience.
Detailed information on the purposes of processing your personal data by our Company; You can access the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy.
You can obtain our Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy from our service addresses.
Method and Legal Reason for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is collected in the context of your visit to our website or through cookies in the electronic environment due to your use of our application, based on a legal reason for the legitimate interest of our Company. Your collected personal data can also be processed for the purposes specified in this Cookie Clarification Text within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law.
To Whom Personal Data Can Be Transferred And For What Purpose
As a company, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Cookie Clarification Text to our suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and private individuals, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation.Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
· To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site and the application. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
· Analyzing the site and application, increasing the performance of the site and application. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
To increase the functionality of the Site and the application and to provide ease of use. For example, posting to third-party social media channels through the Site.
Cookies Used on Our Site and Application
Below you can find the different types of cookies we use on our site. Our site uses both first-party cookies (placed by the site you visit) and third-party cookies (placed by servers other than the site you visit).The data received through cookies and other applications are kept and processed by being anonymized in all Systems.
Information on how you can manage your preferences for cookies used on the Platform is as follows:
· Although the preferences on this subject vary according to the browser used, it is possible to reach the general explanation https://www.aboutcookies.org/ Preferences for cookies may need to be made separately for each device from which the visitor accesses the Platform.
· Click to turn off cookies managed by Google Analytics.
· Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
· Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
· The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage cookies on mobile devices.
· You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the GDPR law, data owners,
· Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR law and other relevant laws, and requesting the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your applications regarding your rights listed above to our Company by filling out the Data Owner Application Form. Depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be concluded free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest; however, if the transaction requires an additional cost, you may be charged a fee according to the tariff to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
As the Data Owner, you can obtain the GDPR Application Form from the address: http://www.mavili.com.tr/en